Bluepalm’s mission is to encourage high quality performance and communication using the tenets of artistic excellence; we engage in partnerships that establish passion, rigor, and innovation as critical components for sustainable success in the 21st century.
Bluepalm provides consulting, training workshops, seminars, and community-building projects:
- Living Language: Think fast. Play with ideas. Convince. Be yourself, in English as in French.
- Consulting/Training: ‘Think like an artist’ to effect meaningful, sustainable change.
- Arts Education: Integrate. Express. Cultivate.
- Dance and Theatre: Community through art, art through community.
- art distinguishes us as human beings
- physical and emotional engagement maximizes performance
- creativity flows from a dynamic between rigor and freedom, intellect and intuition
- personal and professional development begin in youth and last a lifetime
- beauty plays a determining role in innovation and maintaining civil discourse
- cross-cultural understanding plays a central role in contemporary homes, learning institutions, and workplaces
- communication skills, in native or foreign languages, are best developed through the arts
- people, frameworks, and plans must be open to change
The future is interdisciplinary, international, and interconnected.
Artists are creative problem-solvers; intensely concerned with results; open to taking risks, playing with new ideas, juggling multiple perspectives; self-motivated performers with high standards. Bluepalm programs help to shift perceptions, increase motivation, and elevate expression; the capacities necessary to create art are applicable to the development of frameworks for continual renewal in individuals and groups.
Bluepalm guiding principles: Focus, Feel, Strive, Improvise, Compose, Share.
Whether lecturing on ‘Memory, Movement, & Learning’ in the Neuroscience Department of USC, exploring dance and theater as tools to create social fabric at the Centre Chorégraphique National de Rillieux-La-Pape, or designing a framework for bilingual communication at the Lycée International de Los Angeles, Bluepalm partnerships are committed to achieving targeted objectives, effecting positive change, and establishing frameworks for sustainable innovation.